Hey ya’ll. I am mentally fried right now. I have a huge biochemistry test tomorrow, a paper on a book that I haven’t even read, a medical terminology quiz, and a nutrition exam all this week. Then next week I get hit with even more work. Ahhhh. School literally will be the death of me or over consumption of tooo spicy food. You don’t even want to know. Anyways I was reading one of my favorite bloggers, Alyssa, and I saw that she did a super fun survey about 11 things on her blog. I’m stealing it, well not really because she said it was open to anybody who hasn’t done it. You know how I love my surveys. So while I’m on my short study break I’m going to get this thing rolling, so ya’ll can have some epic laughs tonight during the grammys (although the grammys are so amazing that you are probably in a trance and won’t look at my blog – I don’t have TV plus I have to study). ANYWAYS.
According to the rules, I have to:
1. List 11 random things about myself
2. Answer the 11 questions she (they) asked me
3. Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
4. Tag 11 other bloggers to do this next
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I always say I’m going to fail something, but really I studied all night or week so I know I’m for sure going to get a good grade (which I do – Hello 4.0s)
2. I’m actually currently hiding in my room, so I don’t have to speak to my roommate’s mother. She is insane. She made me not bring all my kitchen stuff because there wasn’t space, but there is TONS of space.
3. I’m planning on having Beyonce 2.0 in the future, now all I need is a boyfriend who will want to marry me (obviously needs to be dark since I’m super pale) and make this a reality.
4. I have about 8 canvases sitting on the floor of my room. I really need to get some motivation to make some artwork.
5. If I were to get a large sum of money right now, I would probably go spend it all on super cute fabric. Yes, I’ve become addicted to fashion design. It is my new crack. I guess it is better than doing actual crack.
6. I’m really obsessed with looking at apartments right now. I seriously can’t wait to move out, which is probably why, but I also live in a hamster cage with a closet not even big enough for a fashionably impaired person.
7. As you can tell from 2 and 6, I complain a lot. It makes me feel better.
8. I had to work at an elderly home last week, and I got hit on by some old guy named Michael. He wanted me to work there, so I could spend every day with him. He kept telling me how beautiful I was. Yeah, maybe if you were my age and healthy, I would.
9. I like being cold. I’d rather be snuggled under a bunch of blankets than be sweating to death from the heater.
10. I have secret stashes of chocolate and sweettarts around my apartment that I reward myself with when I do something amazing or when I’m feeling down.
11. I’m in love….with myself..well yes, but sort of with someone except they probably have no idea how I feel. I’m shy. Well sort of.
Questions I Have To Answer:
- What would your last meal consist of? Dim sum, sushi, and candy.
- If you could be cast in any T.V. Show, which would you choose? Gossip Girl. I would obviously be best friends with Blair on the show. DUH.
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose? Ugh this is really hard. I guess With You by Chris Brown. Everyone can laugh all they want, but daaamn is he a sexy dancer.
- What’s your favorite color combination? Pink and black. If you can’t tell because my room is entirely this color combo with a little zebra print thrown in.
- What’s your go-to Starbucks (or any coffee) drink? I hate coffee. I go for cake balls. Epic life choice.
- From what website do you shop most frequently? Probably amazon for textbooks, but if I had money I would totally be on etsy 24/7.
- Do you look more like your dad or your mama? I look exactly like my mom, but a taller version.
- Are you bigger on desserts or appetizers? DESSERTS. I have like ten sweet tooths.
- What’s your favorite dish YOU make? I make really amazing challah from scratch. I want to make challah filled with chocolate sometime soon.
- If you could make any animal your pet, what kind would you choose? I would like to have a lion cub, but he would have to stay a cub forever. Or I would have an orca that is nice and I could ride around in my pool all the time.
Questions You Have to Answer:
1. What is the best book you have ever read?
2. If you could only eat one type of candy for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. If you could marry a celebrity, who would it be?
4. Favorite food combination?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. If you could be able to see your future, would you want to or would you want it to be a surprise?
7. If you had to be on an island for a year, what would you want with you?
8. Would you rather sail around the world for a few months or go to outerspace for the same amount of time?
9. If you could eat only one thing forever, what would it be?
10. Who is your fashion inspiration?
11. What movie describes your life?
Hope ya’ll had fun with this post. Don’t worry, I’ll be back tomorrow with my typical awesomeness.
Oh yeah and like Alyssa I’m not going to tag anyone because I think everyone should enjoy the survey if they want to do it instead of being all cliquey and only sharing it among a few blogs. The more the merrier I believe!